Guided ATV Tours
Zion Ponderosa's ATV (all-terrain vehicles) tours are fun in the summer
but are a blast in the winter! Our wide tires and powerful engines will
take you where you want to go. The resort averages several feet of snow
each year, but snowfalls are often sporadic. The ATV are true to their
name and will perform great in the snow, mud, water, or on dry ground.
ATV tours are offered year round and are included at no extra charge
for all-inclusive guests. Our staff will even provide helmets, gloves,
goggles, and rain (or mud) gear to make your ride comfortable and exciting.
Guided ATV tours are provided for guests 16 years or older with a valid
driver's license. Guests must be willing to abide by the following rules:
- All ATV riders acknowledge that the activity is potentially dangerous
and will hold East Zion Adventures and Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort
harmless in the event of personal injury.
- All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old and must show proof
of a valid driver's license.
- Single riding only, multiple riders on one ATV are forbidden.
- All riders must wear a helmet at all times during the ride.
- Free riding without the tour guide is forbidden.
- All riders must follow the tour guide in a single file line spaced
a minimum of 30 feet apart.
- Riders must take the responsibility to become aware of the features
of the ATV prior to the ride, including locations of brakes, throttle,
and ignition switch.
- Riders that do not follow the above rules will be required to stop
the ATV tour and walk back to the resort. Riders who show reckless
intent on ATV tours may also be forbidden from participating in other
- ATV riders will also be liable for any damage to vehicles.
- ATV riders will be required to acknowledge their agreement and understanding
to the above rules in riding prior to beginning the ride.